sábado, 27 de abril de 2019

The Buckleys´ home (Part 2)

Dear Readers,

Long time ago, I posted a tour around The Buckleys´home.
As I promised,at last,I´m back with the second part.

Hope you like it.


💙🏡🏡🏡💙

Agatha and Rupert are in the living room. Rupert is marking Maths tests and Agatha is checking her agenda to see what´s on her schedule for tomorrow.




Maria and Freddie are doing their homework in their rooms.



Maria is very hard working and a very good student. She wants to be a teacher like her parents.




Freddie likes to study on his bed rather than at his desk but more than once he has fallen asleep with a book on his hands.


While Maria and Freddie are doing their homework, little Oscar plays in the living room.



He has a big basket filled with toys and books. 


but his favourite toy is his rocking horse.

"Give me a little push, Maria"


"Oscar, you´ve been rocking on your horse for an hour.Come with daddy"



Oscar also loves story books, especially when his sister Maria or his mum reads them to him.




 Getting into bed with mum to listen to a bedtime story is the best way to end the day for Oscar.




Before bedtime comes bathtime and Oscar and Freddie really enjoy having a bubble bath together.The more bubbles the better.


"Freddie! You did it again! I told you not to put too much bath gel!"


After Freddie´s and Oscar´s bathtime, Agatha changes out the wet towels and hangs up fresh and clean ones.


Maria prefers to have a quick bath in the morning just before going to school.Mum always helps her to put her favourite flower hairband. 



She looks very pretty! 


Once a week, after school, Agatha meets up with some of her friends for afternoon tea.Today she´ll be the host. Her friends Lucy Fenton and Holly Golightly will come for tea.





Agatha enjoys the company of good friends and, of course, being with her loved ones but she also likes to have some time just for herself. 
At the weekends, when her family is still in bed in the morning, she prefers to get up as soon as she wakes up, instead of lingering in bed, to enjoy some quiet and peaceful time.


The views from the balcony are absolutely beautiful.


This extra quiet time doesn´t last for a long time. Oscar is also an early bird. Rupert would have loved to stay in bed for a bit longer but Oscar wanted to get up and give mum a good morning kiss.

"Morning, mum!"


"Where is my kiss?"



"Good morning, love"


Agatha loves spending time with her family. Cooking is something they enjoy together,especially when they make something sweet.

Today they are making a raspberrie puff pastry tart.

"Here are the berries, mum!"


Oscar and Freddie made a bit of the mess with the sugar.


Here comes Rupert with the oven tray.


Rupert put the tart into the oven.Oscar and Freddie are looking forward to having a piece.


While the tart is baking in the oven all the family helps tidy up and clear the kitchen table.

"Oscar! Mind the eggs!" Maria warned her little brother who wanted to be of some help.


After all the work, they deserve to sit down to have a piece of their homemade berry puff pastry tart.


As you have just seen Oscar is very helpful in the kitchen. 

I wonder what is he up to now. Why are you pushing your high chair, Oscar?


I think I know.


I´m sure you can guess too.

Oops! He was caught red-handed!

"Do you want a cookie, mum?" Oscar whispered.
"Sure, I´ll have one" Agatha couldn´t resist the charm of Oscar´s guilty face.


Mmmm!


Just one more!I promise I´ll eat my peas and broccoli, mum!


When I  first showed you the Buckely´s home (part 1) I didn´t post any pictures of their garden.
They have a lovely garden where they love spending time especially in spring and summer.



The garden swing is everyone´s favourite and they have to take turns to swing on it.

"It´s my turn to sit on the swing" Freddie claimed.


"Maria, it´s your brother´s turn! Rupert insisted"



The children can also play in the front garden.

"Come on, Freddie, pass me the ball" Maria demanded.



Maria kicked the ball so high that it went up to the balcony. Rupert threw the ball down and it fell on one of the bushes.

"Can you reach the ball, Oscar?"


As you can see the Buckleys love spending time together and enjoy family life at home.


Rupert and Agatha are very proud of their family.  


A happy family!



💙🏡🏡🏡💙


It was high time I posted the second part! All the pictures were taken last summer (2018) Better late than never...

Hope you enjoyed getting to know a bit more about the Buckleys when they are at home.

A big hug!






21 comentarios:

  1. A happy family and a happy house!
    And a happy reader, too!
    A wonderful start for my Sunday morning! ;-)
    Thanks, Cutata

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hi Daniela,
      I´m happy to know my story was a nice start to your Sunday.
      Hope you´re having a wonderful day!
      Hugs!

      Eliminar
  2. This is beautiful, Cutata! Such gorgeous photos - I can see a lot of work has gone into them. I really like your backgrounds, too!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hi GreyRabbit!
      Thank you so much! It´s was a lot of work but I was on holidays so I was more relaxed . I really enjoyed decorating this house and taking these pictures.
      Have a nice week!

      Eliminar
  3. I love this look into the Buckleys' lives!! So warm and wonderful!! I especially love Oscar's basket of toys!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hi Sophie!
      Thank you for your kind words! Oscar loves his basket of toys too. He is a bit disappointed because I have lost some of his toys.Hope to find them soon, that´ll make him very happy.At least, he still have the rocking horse, his favourite toy.

      Have a nice week!

      Eliminar
  4. You have created a lovely home for the Buckleys, And it's fantastic to see some parts of their everyday day life so beautifully created by you that I forget they are only dolls! I had a giggle with little Oscar and the cookies, you made him look so adorable!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hi Sylvanako!
    Thank you so much for your kind words! Sometimes,I have the feeling that my Sylvanians are part of my own family or group of friends.I know they´re just toys but the truth is that they mean much more to me.They have their own lifes,personalities, home, jobs...so to some extent, thye´re real to me.
    The scene of little Oscar and the cookies was inspired by own life.My youngest son loves cookies as much as Oscar and he always finds the way to reach the cookies jar.

    Have a nice week!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. This is wonderful, Cutata.

    Your stories give a touching sense of a loving family, and you have really given Oscar a believable character. The pictures are, of course, so well posed and photographed, and they look so natural it would be easy to overlook the amount of work you've put into them - but we don't, and we appreciate what you've achieved.

    Going back to Oscar, the sequence of pictures for the cookie incident are so funny, and the expression on his face whilst in the bath is great. I suspect that you, like me, find it amazing that their static little faces can convey such emotions.

    I look forward to your stories, and this one comes up to all expectations. Well done again!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hi Jackson!
      Thanks a lot for your kind words!You brightened up my day!
      I agree with you, it´s amazing how the way we pose the figures can convey different emotions.
      Have a nice week!

      Eliminar
  7. Love your stories, but this one is really cute, with the kids bedtime stories, and of course the little cookie thief :-)

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hi Arcadia!
      Thanks a lot for your comment!The little cookies thief is the apple of his mother´s eye. He is so cute that Agatha finds it hard to get mad at him when he eats cookies before dinner time.
      Have a nicce week!

      Eliminar
  8. Great job, Cutata, the Buckley's home is amazing! The tiny details are incredible! Every part of the story is perfect! The Buckley's are such a loving family, and baby Oscar is so cute! Rupert and Agatha have every right to be proud!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hi Kelsie!
      Thanks a lot for your lovely words! I really like this family so I wanted them to have a nice house. They are a loving family but all Sylvanian families are, don´t you think so?

      Eliminar
  9. Awwwhhhh! I love the little baking scene- Baking is such a joyous activity which really brings everyone together!
    I can totally relate to the cookie thief- I’m always tempted to steal a cookie when no one’s looking...;P
    The bath scene was especially effective with the netting material as bubbles- super cute! Once again I am amazed at how little furry figures can convey such realistic emotions^^

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hi Isla,
      Thank you very much for your comment! I love baking scenes too.I also enjoy baking in real life but I don´t have much time for it. It seems sylvanians always find time to bake their own bread, cakes or cookies. Their homes must smell delicious!

      The netting material is what I had handier. I think it works quite well to give the effect of bubbles.

      You´re totally right! It seems our furry friends can show their own emotions. They´re adorable!

      Eliminar
  10. Oh my gosh- this family is way too cute! Oscar and the cookie jar- awwwww x 1,000,000!!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hi Sarah!
      Thank a lot for your kind words! I agree with you, Oscar is super cute!

      Eliminar
  11. Hi Cutata!

    It's always such a pleasure to read a Sweet Berry Valley story and look at your beautiful pictures! This one gave me such a warm feeling! :)
    I love the Buckleys' home, what a happy family! Love the colours and the little details you always add that make the rooms feel so real, like the little mirrors, books, handmade curtains and tablecloths... Beautiful!

    I really enjoyed reading about the family's routine. I can totally empathise with Freddie falling asleep while studying on his bed, haha! And the bathtime was adorable. My favourites are the pictures where they're baking and when little Oscar is reaching for the cookie jar! So precious.
    They have a lovely garden, too! I'd love to spend an afternoon there.

    Thank you for another wonderful post. I hope you're feeling better!

    Hugs!

    ResponderEliminar
  12. Hi Ayrell!
    Thanks a lot for your lovely comment!
    I love decorating houses for my Sylvanians. Turning a building into a home makes me feel good and I really enjoy adding those little details.

    As this family is one of my favourites, I put a lot of time and care to decorate their home but I´m considering redecorating it again to accommodate another family at least for a while.
    I´m happy to hear you enjoyed reading about the Buckleys´routine. Poor Freddie! Even though his parents are always telling him not to study on his bed he thinks it´s much more comfortable than his desk but, inevitably, he can´t help falling asleep most of the times.

    I wished I had a garden like the Buckleys´. I´m sure my kids would fight to play on the swing,haha.

    I´m feeling a bit better but I´m still dealing with some health issues Thanks for asking.

    Hugs!

    ResponderEliminar
  13. This was a delight to read. It's all so wholesome. ^-^

    ResponderEliminar