sรกbado, 6 de abril de 2019

Welcome spring!

Dear Readers,
The sixth theme for the Creativity/ Crafting Challenge in the Sylvanian Families Collectors Community is "Spring Festival" or any sort of spring-related project.
For this challenge I took several pictures of some spring scenes and I made three flower wreaths.

        ๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒณ

It´s spring! The cold winter days have gone and the weather is nice and warm in Sweet Berry Valley.

Grasses are greener, flowers are blooming and Rebecca Dingle , the village florist, is busy making handcrafted spring wreaths in her back garden.






๐Ÿฅ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒป๐Ÿฅ

Beth and Nelson Puddleford are just back from The Dingles´flower shop. Beth is delighted with the spring wreath she has just bought. Nelson was looking forward to getting home. Those flower pots were very heavy but they will add some colour to their front door.



Nelson offered to place the wreath on the door. 



Rebecca Dingle is right when she says to her clients:"Gracing your front door with a spring wreath Will give a warm, heartfelt welcome to your home".






After the dark winter days, the triplets are looking forward eagerly to play in the garden. They can´t wait to enjoy their new swing and sit down on the comfortable cushion their mum made for them. 
 




Playing in the garden is good fun for the kids. 



Beth and Nelson are also happy to relax in their front garden again.



Spring is the Puddleford´s favourite season.




๐Ÿ‘—๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿ‘—

Salome Persis loves spring too. The spring collection has just arrived at her clothes shop.It seems the floral print trend is still in full bloom this season.



She
has just hang the spring wreath Barbara made for her.




Adrianne Hopkins and her daughter Rosa are going to have a look at the new spring dresses. 



๐Ÿ’™๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ’™๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ’™๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ’™



 Ralph and Saffron Walnut know how much Agatha Buckley loves flowers. The arrival of spring was the perfect occasion to show her their gratitude for being such a kind school headmistress and a good teacher.



"Dad made the basket and we picked up the flowers especially for you, Mrs. Buckley" Saffron said.


This scene was inspired by my own life.When I was a little girl my father used to make these baskets out of walnut shells.I filled them with faked moss and dried flowers and I gave them to my teachers as a little gift in spring.




My teachers loved these miniature baskets of flowers as much as Agatha loves hers.




๐ŸŒฒ๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ๐ŸŒ๐Ÿž๐Ÿฉ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‡๐ŸŠ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒฒ

Spring is also the perfect season for picnics.The Dappledawns are getting ready to enjoy their first picnic of the year.





There is nothing like a family picnic in a field of flowers. The Dappledawns love basking in the sun´s rays while enjoying nice food and all the beauty that nature has to offer at spring time.




๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿซ๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿซ๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿฃ ๐ŸŒผ

Spring is here, that means Easter is coming soon. Frasier Chocolate is very busy at this time of the year making chocolate eggs. Teri is decorating the window of their new cake shop.



Pastel colours and Easter baskets filled with chocolate eggs are the perfect choice for the new season.




The Easter window display has easily grabbed children´s attention.The Easter bunny is coming! 



The Hunter-Smith family has recently moved to Sweet Berry Valley. They arrived  on  the very  first day of spring so they deserve to be on this post. Charles is in the park with the triplets and Camilla,Hector and Isabella went to buy some cakes. The Chocolates´ cake shop is already one of their favourite spots in the village.




๐ŸŒณ☕๐Ÿฐ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒผ☕๐Ÿฐ๐ŸŒณ

Spring is also the perfect season for tea parties in the garden.
Lucy Fenton´s lovely garden is an ideal place to enjoy a tea party in the company of good friends. 



๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒผ



Wishing all my Readers a happy and bright spring!
Illustration by Susan Wheleer




18 comentarios:

  1. Ahhhh I love spring! So uplifting to see easter celebrations going on in sweet berry valley!
    I love the flower wreaths- they could double up as flower crowns!!
    The cake shop looks well stocked with treats- did you make the eggs?
    I also love the concept of pupils giving their teacher a gift- I know that in my school, no one would know the teachers well enough to bother getting them a beautiful basket like Agatha received-which is quite sad.
    Makes me want to dive into their world! Which reminds me, I’ve been neglecting my sylvanians a bit recently due to school...But now Its the holidays hopefully I can devote some more time to them :3
    Hugs!
    Isla

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hi Isla!
      Thank you for your kind words! You´re right about the flower wreaths, I can also use them as flower crowns.
      The cake shop is a busy place at this time of the year. The eggs are real food, they´re chocolate-coated peanuts :)

      Hope you can devote some time to your Sylvanians during the Easter holidays. I was looking forward to a break. The second term has been too long, not only for children but also for teachers. Enjoy the holidays!




      Eliminar
  2. Hi Cutata,you have been so creative again despite not feeling very well as I read in the forum. The little wreaths are very pretty and I like that you have matched the colors in every story! I also love the mini basket, and the picnic scene is so beautiful! The chocolate eggs look so real and the Easter window is lovely decorated! It all reminds me how wonderful season Spring is! Thanks for those beautiful scenes!
    Hope you feel better soon!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hi Sylvanako! I really appreciate your kind words!They always mean a lot to me.
      I wasn´t feeling well when I was working on this challenge. Actually, I forced myself a bit to "play" with my Sylvanians to see if they could me help feel a bit better.
      I´m still waiting for the result of some medical tests and my sylvanians help me keep my mind busy instead of focusing on my health.I´m trying to be postive and think everything is going to be all right, just like things would be in our Sylvanian world.

      Eliminar
    2. I also wanted to tell you I´m glad you noticed how I tried to match the colours in every scene. You have a good eye for detail. As for the eggs, well spotted, they look real because they´re real chocolate-coated peanuts. The size and shape are perfect for miniature Easter eggs. The good thing is that they smell and taste really nice :)

      Eliminar
  3. Hi Cutata!

    I really enjoyed looking at your pictures, as always!
    Rebecca's flowers are lovely, no wonder everyone in the village loves them! I adore those little breaths she (you! :D) made. I love having a look at her work bench, so cute!

    The Puddlefords have adapted so well to life in Sweet Berry Valley! They were right to add the flowers to their front porch, so cute! They go so well with their lovely home. Love them!

    Salome's dresses and shop are so beautiful! Always love seeing the Hopkins, they're so adorable with their pinkish fur!

    What a lovely gift Agatha got from her students! No wonder your teachers were happy as well. :)

    Gorgeous picnic scene with the Dappledawns! Love those little flowers in the grass, looks so pastoral!

    The Chocolates' new shop looks wonderful! And their chocolate eggs look good enough to eat. I see you used the new items! Lovely! And I was so happy to see the Hunter-Smyths already there! :D

    Lucy Fenton's lovely garden was the cherry on the cake for all these beautiful spring pictures. She and her friends look to be having a wonderful time in that gorgeous setting.

    Thanks again for such an enjoyable post, hope you feel better soon! Hugs!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hi Ayrell,
      Thank you so much for your lovely and detailed comment! It makes me happy to know you enjoyed this post.As you have seen the Hunter-Smyths are already in Sweet Berry Valley. They are adorable and the triplets are the cuttest of all.You say the chocolate eggs look good enough to eat.They do indeed!They are "Conguitos" haha :)

      Eliminar
  4. Hi Cutata - wow, you have once again done so much for this challenge! Such beautiful Springtime scenes! The Puddleford scenes are my favourite, I think. I'm another one who wants to know more about the Easter eggs - did you make them? They look so real!
    Hope you are feeling better soon.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hi GreyRabbit!
      Thanks for your kind words! The Puddleford scenes are also my favourite.The Easter eggs are chocolate-coated peanuts. They look like small eggs.The size is perfect for Sylvanians.There was a lovely smell of chocolate when I was taken the pictures of the cake shop.

      Eliminar
  5. I love your scenes so much! I love your backdrops, all the trees, the shrubs, the grass! Even the views outside of the windows are pretty!!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hi Sophie!
      Thank you so much for your comment! I´m happy to know you enjoyed my pictures. All the time and effort was worth it!

      Eliminar
  6. Another great set of scenes, you are so creative ! I totally adore your tiny wreaths, and the swing. Here offering a little gift to some teachers is something some schools still allow, mostly for very young kids. Also for Xmas, and at the end of the year. But the tradition is getting lost I'm afraid....After looking at all your marvelous pictures, now I badly want the cake shop.... LOL... I need to sell a couple of things and see if I can grab one before the prices reaches the roof !

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hi Arcadia!
      Thank you for your kind words! The village cake shop is lovely! It comes with lots of cakes and with the Poodle mother. I got mine as a birthday present but it was me the one who ordered my own present from Amazon.uk. It was much cheaper, even with shipping charges,than in Amazon.es or in any physical store in Spain.

      Eliminar
  7. Hi Cutata. As always, I'm astounded at the quality, consistency and sheer quantity of the photographs you prepare and shoot for your blog. They would make a beautiful coffee table book that would be forever opened to revisit the images. It's difficult to pick out my favourite photo from this selection - but I did smile at the picture where the Puddleford ducks posed in front of the house. Lovely.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hi Jackson! Thank you so much for your lovely words! I really appreciate them. They really encourage me to keep creating scenes and taking pictures of my Sylvanians. I wish I knew more about photography. I´d love to know how to use Photoshop, how to edit pictures, add backgrounds and some other effects. Hopefully, I will learn at some stage in the future.

      Eliminar
  8. Beautiful scenes and so much detail.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hi Sarah! Thank you so much for leaving a comment! It makes me happy to know you liked my spring scenes.

      Eliminar
  9. Buy or sell your cryptocurrency with bitcoin to perfect money with out any kind of fee or taxes. Yes! this is best chance to buy or sell your bitcoin. Visit this site for more details.

    ResponderEliminar