miércoles, 12 de agosto de 2020

35th Sylvanian Families Ambassador: A dream come true!

Dear Readers,

Last month of June, Sylvanian Families Spain organized a contest to celebrate the brand´s 35th anniversary in Facebook and Instagram.


It was a great honour to be chosen as one of the five winners. 

The prize involved becoming official ambassador for the brand in Spain and receiving some wonderful SF sets that I would like to show you. 



Prizes were different for each winner. Those were the sets I expected to receive but , to my surprise, there was even more! My kids and I were so excited when we opened the package!

We also got a personalized card each, written  and signed by Freya herself. My five- year-old son was really surprised that Freya was able to write and he felt proud that she knew his name!


For the contest, I posted photos from some of my old stories but I also added a couple of new ones.



This last picture is quite special to me because the Marshmallow family ,including the triplets, was a precious gift I was given by five of my first graders last year.

How kind of them and their parents! Don´t you think so?


This hobby is a source of joy in my life,not only because Sylvanians are adorable but also because they have given me the opportunity to make good friends and meet lovely people from all over the world.


Many thanks, once again to Sylvanian Families Spain for making me so happy with this amazing prize.


Thank you to all my readers for being there. Sharing this hobby with you makes it even more special to me! 

Take care!

Hugs!

6 comentarios:

  1. Congratulations!You're so talented...
    Thank you for sharing so manu beautiful pictures and stories of our favourite cute families!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hi Arianna!
      Your kind words encourage me to keep posting more photos and stories of these adorable families and their ideal world.
      Thanks a lot for your comment!
      Have a lovely day!

      Eliminar
  2. Hi Cutata!

    HUGE CONGRATULATIONS on becoming an official SF ambassador! You absolutely deserve it, with all the time and love you have dedicated to this hobby, and your amazing and beautiful pictures and stories!

    You already know I love all of your old pictures, but I also adore the new ones you took for the contest. The little dollhouses are just so adorable, and everyone is having so much fun playing with them! A perfect photo! And the beautiful Marshmallow family happily strolling through Sweet Berry Valley's street! An idyllic image that truly embodies the Sylvanian spirit! Your students had such a wonderful idea to get them for you as a gift! :) It must have made you very happy, hehe.

    I adore the prizes you received, and the little extras must have made it all the more special! Those messages from Freya herself sound so adorable! Your children must have been so excited, hehe. :)

    I'm very grateful that we were able to become friends thanks to this wonderful hobby! :D
    I hope you have a lot of fun playing with your prizes. You absolutely deserve it!

    HUGE congratulations once again, and I hope we'll be able to keep "Sylvaniaing" for years to come! :D

    Have a great week-end!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hi Ayrell,
      Thanks a lot for your kind words!
      I´m glad you enjoy my pictures and stories.
      You know I love yours and in my opinion you deserve this prize too.
      I´m also very grateful to have become your friend thanks to this hobby and I really hope this frienship will last for long.
      Money can buy sylvanian sets but friendship has no prize so it´s the best gift to me!
      I also hope we´ll be able to keep enjoying and sharing this wonderful hobby for many years.

      Have a lovely week-end!

      Eliminar
  3. I'm delighted that Sylvanian Families Spain gave you the recognition you so richly deserve. I've said it before, but your work/art was (and still is) an inspiration and a joy to me. The lovely prizes are the icing on the cake.

    I consider myself lucky to have found such a gentle and happy hobby and met people such as yourself who reflect this. I'm so pleased for you.

    Your Marshmallow family present is heartwarming too. I bet your children were delighted!

    Take care and enjoy your weekend.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi Jackson!
    I appreciate your kind words very much!
    I´m very pleased with this recognition and with the prizes I got but what makes me really happy is the good things this hobby have brought to my life. The main one is all the wonderful people I have met thanks to our furry little friends.
    I´m glad you are part of this community of sylvanian lovers and I hope we can keep sharing this hobby for years to come.

    Have a lovely day!
    Take care!

    ResponderEliminar