lunes, 24 de junio de 2019

My birthday presents

Dear Readers,

Hope you are all fine. It´s been more than a month since my last post. I´ve been very busy so I had no choice but to push my sylvanians into the background and focus on real life.
Things seem to be going back to normal again and I have some more time to sit down in front of my laptop to write on my blog.

It was my birthday a few days ago and the reason I´m writing this post is to show you the Sylvanian Families related gifts I received from my lovely family.

My sister, her husband and my nephews came over to visit on the first weekend of June.Even though it was still a bit early for birthday presents my sister insisted that I open the gift she had bought for me since we won´t be able to see each other until August.


That´s what I found when I unwrapped the package: the "Comfy Living Room Set" and one of the town girls, Laura Cake bread. I love them both!



The reason she gave me Laura Cakbread is because she knew my children gifted me with Stella Chocolate and Lulu Golightly on Mother´s Day (In Spain, it´s the first Sunday of May).She thought it would  be nice to collect all the town series girls.I think I will.
 


My husband and my kids also gave me a lovely surprise when I opened their gift and I saw
"The Alpaca Family"! Yay! I love it!I was looking forward to adding this family to my collection since first I saw it. I think I was quite good at giving hints, haha! 

They also gave me "The Gourmet Kitchen Set" and a blind bag from the shopping series. I was really spoiled!

The kitchen set is so stylish! I love the kettle and the rest of the accessories. Miniature food items always come very handy.



The blind bag was a great surprise too!
I was over the moon when I found these blind bags at a toy shop a few weeks ago. That day, I just bought a bag. I would have bought more but the price was higher than normal. Probably, because the shopping series is not available at many toy stores yet.
The first baby I got was the Polar bear baby with the ice cream cone. "Yummy, yummy!"




When I opened the blind bag that I got for my birthday, I thought I got a repeat. 
I´ll show you why.



The first thing  I saw was the orange outfit and, as far as I remembered ,the only figure in orange was the polar bear baby.
To my surprise, it wasn´t another polar bear but the "mistery baby", Albert Marshmallow  with a pizza!. Isn´t he a cute little mouse?



I was delighted my parents were also at my place for my birthday. They  came a few days before and even though my mum´s health wasn´t very good they wanted to stay until the very same day of my birthday.
They gave me some money to buy "a pair of shoes or one of your little toys"  that´s what my mum said and that´s what I did. I had already bought some summer foot wear so her second suggestion suited me perfectly.
On Saturday, I went to a shopping centre and I came into a toy shop looking for Sylvanians. I left the shop with "The Splashy Otter Family"! I love their chubby faces  and look at those tiny babies! They can´t be any cuter!



I also bought a new blind bag. This time I got Ginni Golightly,one of the silk cat babies with a cash register.Have you noticed that the cash register has little ears just like a cat? 



It  even has a tail at the back!



And last but not least,, I loved the birthday card from the Sylvanian Families Fan Club. I received it exactly on my birthday, no sooner no later. Isn´t that great?





Thanks a lot for all these lovely gifts but mainly for your love and support.


Did you like my birthday presents?
Hugs!

17 comentarios:

  1. First of all I am wishing you a belated wonderful birthday ! You got a bunch of great gifts, especially the alpaca and otter families ! The card is gorgeous, and the tiny tail on the back of the cashier is so funny ! I bet your are going to have a lot of fun with all those new additions ! :-)

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hi Arcadia,
      Thank you very much for your birthday wishes.I had a lovely day!I felt really spoiled with so many nice gifts. I´ll have lots of fun "playing " with them ,that´s for sure.

      Hugs!

      Eliminar
  2. Happy late Birthday Cutata! Thanks for sharing about your lovely gifts! Congratulations on all the new arrivals!
    I love the Splashy Otter family and the Alpaca family too! Hopefully I might add them to my collection soon!
    The shopping series is adorable-how lucky of you to get the mystery figure! I can't wait till this series is released in New Zealand!
    My birthday is coming up soon too! Your post has added to my birthday excitement!
    Thanks for sharing!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hi Kelsie!
      Thank you very much for your birthday wishes!
      I love the shopping series. I´m looking forward to getting the Tuxedo cat , the koala baby or the Red deer reindeer next time I buy a blind bag. Those are my favourite.
      Hope you can add The Alpacas and the Splashy Otters to your collection soon.
      I also hope you get some sylvanians on your birthday.
      Hugs!

      Eliminar
  3. Hi Cutata! Happy belated birthday! :D

    I hope you had a wonderful day. You sure got some great presents!

    The Chocolates, Cakebreads and Golightlies must be ecstatic to have their younger daughters with them!
    The Comfy Living room set is beautiful, and you can change the colour of the seats!
    That kitchen set is adorable, one of my favourites from the Town series. And the Alpacas! Aren't they adorable! I can't wait to read about their adventures in Sweet Berry Valley.
    You were very lucky with your blind bags! Adorable critters, and the cash register is probably the most useful object! :)
    The Splashy otters are adorable too, those little babies are just too cute.
    Love your card! I didn't get one last year, I'm hoping I will this one, hehe! How cool that you got it the correct day! :)

    Have fun with all your new items and families! You deserve it!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hi Ayrel!
      Thanks a lot for your birthday wishes!
      I had a wonderful day and, as you just have seen, great presents too!
      I´m so happy the Alpacas are already part of my collection! I haven´t got any plans or ideas for them yet but I´ll think about it.
      I also have to think how to fit the town older sisters into the village, or should I set up a town for them to live? I wouldn´t mind doing it if I had more place but I didn´t mean to buy any Town buildings. I love the town girls so even if I don´t have a proper town I´ll collect all the figures.
      It´s a pity you didn´t get your card last year. Hope you get it on your next birthday! It´s such a lovely surprise, especially when it arrives on the correct day!

      Hugs!

      Hugs!






      Eliminar
  4. Hello Cutata! I hope you had a perfect day! Lots of fabulous goodies there! :)
    I also bought the Splashy sea otter family a couple of months ago..Their chubby faces won me over too^^ Definitely more worthwhile than shoes I think ;P
    I love the kitchen set!! I haven’t seen it anywhere near me yet, so I really hope it comes soon...I love the stylish vintage theme
    I’m very excited about the blind bags too- planning to buy a couple soon. I think it was a great idea to introduce them..And you can never have too many sylvanian babies in my opinion!!
    I love that they send you a card too..Very thoughtful. Looks like a beautiful centrepiece card!
    I look forward to your next post! :D
    Big hugs,
    Isla x

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hi Isla!
    Thanks a lot for your birthday wishes!
    The Splashy otters are truly adorable!I´m delighted with them. I unboxed them last night and the babies are so tiny! I love their fish slings!

    I agree with you, the blind bags are a great idea.I´m so excited when I open a new bag .I´m looking forward to buying a new one. They´re very addictive.

    There´ll be a new post very soon!

    Hugs!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Hello Cutata!
    I'm so pleased you had a lovely birthday. The goodies you received are lovely presents and look the ideal way of celebrating. The otters are cute with their babies, and I'm sure they will be made welcome by your Neptune family. The alpacas are slowly growing on me.

    The baby blind bags are an excellent marketing idea. I suppose with so many babies being sold, the demand for nursery products will continue to be high. I look forward to seeing how you will incorporate the babies in your future stories!

    Thanks for sharing your news!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hi Jackson!
      I didn´t expect so many sylvanian related gifts! My family knows me well!Since I started collecting they find it easy to choose the perfect gift ! They can´t go wrong with sylvanians.


      Hugs!

      Eliminar
  7. Respuestas
    1. Hi Sophie!
      Thanks a lot for your birthday wishes!
      Hugs!

      Eliminar
  8. Hello Cutata!!!

    How are you? I hope you are well. :) <3
    Other than that it is extremely hot here this weekend I am doing fine.

    You are so lucky that your family has gifted you with these beautiful Sylvanian Families sets!! :)) Wow!

    I thought you got the same figure twice, too. You're lucky you didn't, as Albert Marshmallow is adorable and comes with his own pizza - yum. ;)

    I like your Town Series Girls collection and I am a great fan of the Gourmet Kitchen Set. Have fun playing with all these new families and accessories! :)

    Kind regards,
    Nina <3 <3

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hi Nina!
      It´s great to hear from you! I´ve been wondering how you were doing so I´m glad to hear you´re fine. It´s extremely hot here too!
      Yes! I´m very lucky to have such a wonderful family! They know how to make me happy!

      I intend to get all the Town girls. They look so classy and elegant!
      I wasn´t a big fan of the Town Series at first but it is growing on me.

      Hugs!


      Eliminar
  9. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  10. My apologies for the lateness of this comment Cutata, but I hope you had a very happy birthday!
    Wow, you received some lovely gifts - I look forward to seeing them all in your stories! And that card is amazing!
    So funny that you thought your blind bag was a duplicate at first - I am glad for you that it was the mouse instead! Caitlyn was recently sent a blind bag too, which was exciting as we haven't seen one before except in pictures. She got a Cakebread baby, and has included him in a series of photos if you would like to see it: https://sylvanian-stories.weebly.com/blog/the-liberation-of-the-cookie-jar-and-the-end-of-the-cookies

    ResponderEliminar
  11. Hi GreyRabbit!
    Thank you for your birthday wishes!
    I was thrilled with all these lovely gifts!
    I love the excitement of opening blind bags. They´re very addictive, though.
    I will have a look at Caitlyin´s photos. Thanks for telling me.

    Hugs!

    ResponderEliminar