sábado, 11 de enero de 2020

Christmas packages from Amaia, Ayrell and Berna

Dear Readers,

HAPPY NEW YEAR
!

May 2020 brings you all good health, good luck, success, joy, happiness and more sylvanians!

Even though the Christmas season is already over, I´d like to share with you the lovely gifts I received from three of my fellow SF collector friends from Spain.

Their friendship is the most precious gift to me but I´m also really thankful for the wonderful packages they sent me at Christmas.

I took some pictures I´d like to show you. 
Let´s start in alphabetical order.


Amaia sent me a beautiful card and a really cute ornament for the Christmas tree. It has become my favourite!.It´s lovely , isnt´t it?






Ayrell also sent me a lovely Christmas card and the 2020 SF Calendar!I was ecstatic! The pictures are absolutely gorgeous! I´m glad she is going to keep posting the monthly calendar´s picture during this year as she did last year too.I love reading her posts.




Berna was really kind to offer to make two oufits for my sylvanians. 
I had a beaver figure with no clothes. I´d always wanted to turn this sylvanian into "Reverend Kelvin Waters" and Berna made my wish come true!
The outfit looks even betten than the official one. The quality of the fabric is really good and it´s very well made as you can see.



She also sent me this gorgeous dress. Suzette was happy to take off her waitress uniform to wear this beautiful outfit and pose for the picture


She also sent me this cute card.


I love the three Christmas cards and especially the lovely messages Amaia, Ayrell and Berna wrote on them.

A big THANK YOU my friends for your wonderful gifts but mainly for your friendship. 
Collecting Sylvanians has become even more enjoyable since I met you.

Hugs!




8 comentarios:

  1. Hi Cutata!
    What lovely gifts you received from your fellow collector friends :) The cards were all very beautiful and the clothes for Kelvin and Suzette are stunning!
    I'm glad that you are your family had a very Merry Christmas.
    I hope that your New Year was lovely, too!
    Best wishes, Emilie

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hi Emilie,
      Thank you for your comment!
      I was delighted with the cards and gifts! They are all lovely!
      Hope you also have a wonderful New Year!

      Eliminar
  2. Hi Cutata! I hope you had a lovely Christmas and New Year! All of those gifts are lovely and I can see why you're very pleased with them!
    How long has the Reverend Kelvin been in Sweet Berry Valley? Perhaps he and Nancy Waters should get to know each other... (if he isn't already married, of course!)
    You're also very lucky to have Suzette as part of your collection! I've always wanted her because I have her two children from the birthday party set but she seems rather hard to come by. Both her's and Kelvin's outfit are beautiful!
    Thanks for sharing about your lovely gifts with us! Have a great week!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hi Kelsie,
      Thank you for your comment!
      I haven´t thought how I´m going to introduce Reverend Kelvin in Sweet Berry Valley. I´ll probably pretend he´s always been there. I´ll see…
      Kelvin is not married and I don´t think he will. Nancy Waters is his sister. Poor Nancy is single and has no relatives in Sweet Berry Valley so I think she´ll be happy to have a brother living in the village.
      It´s a pity you don´t have Suzette. Hope you find her at some stage so that she can be reunited with her two children.
      Have a wonderful week!

      Eliminar
  3. Hi Cutata!

    I'm so glad you liked my little package! I'm a big fan of the Calendar pictures and I'll happily continue posting them monthly on my blog. :) I always look forward to your posts, so I'm delighted to read that you feel the same way! Thank you for everything, and above all, for your friendship! :)

    You already know how much I adore Amaia and Berna's gifts. The Christmas tree ornament is absolutely adorable, the reverend looks so perfect with his new outfit, and Suzette looks very beautiful in her lovely new dress! Love their beautiful cards, too!

    Happy New Year and have a wonderful week! :D

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hi Ayrell!
      You already know how happy you made me with the gift of the calendar.
      I´m really thankful for the gifts I got from you,Amaia and Berna but mainly for your friendship! That´s the best gift of all!
      Have a wondeful week!

      Eliminar
  4. Hello Cutata! The gifts you received are all lovely. The clothes that Berna made are particularly impressive; Kelvin and Suzette must be delighted with such splendid tailoring!

    I hope you're having a lovely January.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hi Jackson,
      Thank you for your comment!
      As you have just seen the gifts are lovely. Berna is very good at sewing! I´m usless with the needle so I really admire her talent.
      Have a wonderful week!

      Eliminar