sábado, 14 de diciembre de 2019

Thank you Florence!

Dear Readers,

Hope you all are fine.
I have been very busy lately so I didn´t have time to dedicate to my sylvanians.
I missed them but when real life gets stressful, I usually lose interest, motivation and inspiration to write new stories and set up scenes. That´s the reason I haven´t been active on the forum and blogs, including mine.

Today, I´d like to show you a package I received ,a couple of months ago ,from a very kind member of the Sylvanian Families Collectors Community



If you belong to this community, I´m sure you will agree that Florence Holiday is a great asset to the forum. I admire her creativity, crafts and stories which always bring a smile to my face.
She is always kind and supportive to everyone and I feel lucky she made possible the friendship between Peter and Peace and Apple and Juice, two of my favourite characters from Purrchester, her sylvanian town where all the inhabitants are cats.

She wrote a lovely story she posted on the "Penpals´thread" of the day Apple and Juice visited Sweet Berry Valley. It was then, when they met Peter and Peace and they became friends.Florence was extremely kind and generous to send me all the crafts she made for that story along with other cute minis.

Let me show you what was inside the lovely wrapped envelope.

What do you think of these outfits? Aren´t they cute?



Peter and Peace are delighted to wear them and want to say thank you.



She also sent me a cute orange bag and a bright yellow basket. Both lovely and handmade. She is so talented and good at crafts!


Peter was over the moon when he received this skateboard. In Florence´s story, Peter was skateboarding when he met Juice.

The flower pendant was a present Peace gave to Apple as a sign of their friendship the night at the beach party.
Florence has great ideas.



I also got this lovely card and lots of yarn shands. She even created a crafting store where Apple and Peace met for the first time.


Apple and Peace bought some yarn shands that day. Peace made a white jumper herself with the white yarn she bought at the crafting store.
(Just between us, her jumper is made out of one of my children´s socks but just let´s pretend Peace made it)


They also got some electronic devices to keep in touch with their new friends. Peter and Peace were excited at first but a bit disappointed when they realized there was no internet connection in Sweet Berry Valley.
They´ll find the way to be in touch with their cat friends, that´s for sure.



Actually, Peace has already been able to e-mail Apple while she and Peter were in the city. They went to give a hand to Peace´s sister to move house .Peace´s sister got a new job in town and Peter and Peace offered to help her settle in.(The laptop is supposed to belong to Peace´s sister.)

a
Peace is writing an e-mail to her friend Apple from one of the fancy cafés in town


Dear Florence, Peter, Peace and I really appreciate your lovely gifts and we cherish your friendship.






These little gifts made me so happy that I wanted to share them with you all.Hope you liked them too.

Take care, my Friends!
Hugs!









4 comentarios:

  1. Hi Cutata!

    I loved taking a look at the adorable package Florence sent you. I agree, she's very kind and talented! I enjoy reading the Penpals thread and I'm very happy about the friendship between Peter, Peace, Apple and Juice! :)
    I adore the outfits, the bags, and everything else she sent!T The little pendant is such a sweet idea. No wonder you're so happy! :)
    I'm glad the four friends will be able to stay in touch thanks to technology. :)

    I hope you get some time to relax and spend time with your Sylvanians in the coming holidays!
    Have a wonderful week!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Ayrell,
    Thnak you for your comment! It is indeed a lovely package!
    Did you know that Peter and Peace are going to travel to Purrchester very soon? They are looking forward to spending New Year´s Eve with their friends Apple and Juice.

    Wishing you a wonderful time at Christmas! Relax and enjoy!

    A big hug!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Seeing that all the tiny items will be useful to your little friends makes me very happy. So glad to see that the outfits fit them too. On behalf of Apple & Juice I shall tell you that they are looking forward to seeing their friends for the New Year's party. (Bring along warm clothes! ;) ) Apple is totally excited. She got a festive tissue for Christmas which she hopes to make into a nice dress... and is sending her best purrs :D

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hi Florence!
      Happy New Year!
      The oufits fit them perfectly and the ones you made for the New Year´s party are amazing! It was fun to see how much our sylvanians friends enjoyed ! Thanks a million for everything!

      A big hug!

      Eliminar