miércoles, 12 de diciembre de 2018

Welcome December

Dear Readers,

This month I´m a bit late posting the SF calendar picture of December.

I don´t know if you have the same feeling but 2018 has gone by so quickly!

Christmas is around the corner and the last picture of the calendar is perfect to make us feel the Christmas atmosphere of the Sylvanian Town and to get into the festive spirit of this holiday season.



Let´s get some close up pictures of this lovely scene.

The Grand Department Store is very busy at this time of the year. As you can see, some of our Sylvanians have already gone shopping for Christmas presents.



It must be a cold evening. It has even snowed but Stella, Laura and Lulu know how to keep warm and elegant at the same time wearing those lovely coats.
They´re probably going to a restaurant to enjoy a nice meal after work.


I also wonder where Lionel is going. He´s waiting for the tram holding a bunch of roses. Will he have a date?


There  must be a nice view from the balcony of the Grand Department Store.
The twinkling lights, the garlands, the Christmas tree…




Just one more photo . The calendar has two pictures for December,this one was for 2017 just before starting the new year. I received the calendar in January so I didn´t have the chance to show it to you before.
So many lights! 


The year is coming to an end and that was the last picture of the 2018 SF calendar.
Hope you have enjoyed these monthly post.

As you have just seen Sylvanians are looking forward to Christmas. They have it all set.

Are you looking forward to Christmas too?



Hope you have a wonderful month of December!

Sending you warm hugs!





10 comentarios:

  1. Marvelous ! I wish (so much wish) Lionel will get a girlfriend (and whole family as well) ! I alos love the poodle and rabbit coats, so elegant !

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Arcadia,
    I thought exactly the same as you when I saw Lionel with the bunch of flowers. I wish Epoch will release a family for Lionel.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Oh, I LOVE the Town photo! Such a great atmosphere, and there is so much going on!
    Like you I am so hoping we see more lions, and I am pleased to see Lionel on his way to spend Christmas with a loved one of some sort (even if it's just his mum)!
    I really like the little bear who can hardly hold up his big pile of presents, too. It's all so cute!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hi GreyRabbit!
      I agree with you. There is a great Christmas atmosphere in Town. I also spotted the little bear loaded down with presents. He looks really cute.

      Eliminar
  4. Hi Cutata!

    Thank you so much for sharing these gorgeous end-of-year photos. I agree with you that the year has passed really quickly! For me, some years feel really long, and others really short!

    I am also curious about the flowers Lionel is carrying! Well spotted! He's adorable in person, I might get him for my collection, but I'm not sure my foresty village of Arcfield would have a need for such an elegant pianist, hehe.

    I hope I can find the Sylvanian Families 2019 Calendar this year! Last year I failed to get one...

    Happy Holidays! :)

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hi Ayrell!
      Lionel is adorable. I´d like to add him to my collection too. Sweet Berry Valley villagers would be delighted to attend to one of Lionel´s piano recitals. I´m sure Arcfild villagers would love it too.
      Last year I was very lucky to find the SF Calendar. The previous year I got it as a bonus gift with the SF magazine. The quality of the paper is excellent and the pictures are so beautiful in person. I wish I could collect them all.

      Eliminar
  5. Hello Cutata,


    That is a GORGEOUS calendar photo to put us into the christmas spirit.

    Yes, we are looking forward to christmas and enjoying the time of year. Fudge is practicing his christmas-toffee eating skills every day (and sometimes night...) and Jemima and Quackie are enjoying their chocolate advent calendars and playing in the freshly fallen snow.

    Have a lovely week,
    Hugs and kisses from the Riversiders,

    Nina

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hi Nina,
      Christmas is the best seasons of all, especially for children. I´m happy to hear Fudge, Jemima and Quackie are enjoying this time of the year. Hope they don´t get a cold from playing in the snow and I also hope Fudge doesn´t get stomach ache from eating too much toffee.

      Have a nice weekend

      Hugs



      Eliminar
  6. Hi Cutata, I love this photo too! I can't wait for Christmas, I really love this time of year, especially the time with my kids and family! Best wishes for wonderful holidays to you and your family too!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hi Sylvanako,
      I love this time of the year too! I have two weeks off for Christmas so I´m looking forward to having free time to enjoy with my family.
      Wishing you and your loved ones a great time at Christmas!

      Eliminar