jueves, 27 de diciembre de 2018

A Christmas parcel from Nina !!

Dear Readers!

A few weeks ago I got a Christmas parcel from Nina who owns the wonderful blog "At the Periwinkles".



As soon as I opened the parcel, Tanya and Munchie left their cottage to help me unbox it.
There were so many sweets and nicely wrapped gifts!
"The sweets are for me me!" Munchie was quick to claim.



The first gift Tanya unwrapped was this cute bar of soap. I wish you could smell it! It smells like Christmas!



Tanya and Munchie oohed and aahed when they unwrapped the next gift. 





Isn´t it cute this miniature baking scene? I love it!





What will it be in this small blue box?




Three smiling pumpkins! They look so funny!




Look at this mini advent calendar. The windows are tiny and the pictures behind them are adorable. It´s SO cute!


Tanya is reading Nina´s card and Munchie is admiring Nina´s drawing skills. 
She´s really good at arts and crafts, don´t you think so?


Thank you Nina for brightening up my day with your lovely parcel and for your kindness and friendship.


You
helped me spark my interest in miniatures and Sylvanians again!







This beautiful candle wreath is a handmade gift from one of my first graders´ grandma. It smells like a walk in the woods.


Hugs!

10 comentarios:

  1. I don't know what's wrong with my computer but I no more see the pictures boohoohooo.... I'll see if when I re-start it's helping... I hate my computer... :-(

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hi Arcadia,
      Computers can be really annoying at times!I also have a love-hate relationship with mine. Hope the problem gets sorted soon!
      Hugs!

      Eliminar
  2. Dear Cutata,


    I helped to rekindle your interest in miniatures and Sylvanians??
    :))) Glad I could help, heehee.

    Your blog tends to inspire ME, you know. :)

    Thank you for letting Tanya and Munchie unwrap everything. I am always so happy to see them.

    The wreath from your pupil is gorgeous.


    Have a wonderful New Year's Eve.
    Hugs and kisses from Riverside,

    Nina

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hi Nina!
      Yes, you did! When you told me there was a parcel from Riverside on the way to Sweet Berry Valley, Tanya and Munchie begged me to help them with the Christmas decorations.Instead they offered to go Christmas shopping for some of their friends in Riverside. I just helped them wrapping the gifts ;)

      Have a good weekend and a great New Year´s Eve!

      Hugs!

      Eliminar
  3. What a fantastic parcel!

    That wreath is gorgeous! Have a very blessed, peaceful & joyous Christmas & New Year!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi Chill!
    Thank you so much!
    Merry Christmas and my best wishes for the New Year to you and your family and to the residents of Slydale Hollow.

    Hugs!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. What a wonderful package you received from Nina! I sure wish I could smell that soap, it sounds wonderful!
    All the sweets look delicious, and her handmade gifts and miniatures all look amazing! Love that tiny advent calendar!

    Your candle wreath is beautiful, too!

    Happy New Year! :)

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hi Ayrell!
      Thanks for your comment! It is indeed a lovely package! I love every single bit of it!
      Hope you have a great time on New Year´s Eve!
      A big hug!

      Eliminar
  6. Awwhh what a lucky person you are!! I love little packages like that..When you’re not expecting something,and you feel a bit rough or just feel down, things like that are so welcome! Its wonderful when little treasures tumble out one after the other!! The soap looks very lushious and the miniature cookies are adorable! The wreath is very decorative too! I hope you had a great Christmas and continue to enjoy the festive season :)

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hi Isla!
      Thanks for your comment! I felt like a kid on Christmas Day! Everything is really cute. It was a lovely surprise!
      Hope you´re enjoying the holiday season!
      Hugs!

      Eliminar