sábado, 2 de septiembre de 2017

The Dingles´ Flower Shop


Dear Readers,

The Dingle Sheep Family was one of my first families.




From the very first moment I saw them I knew they were going to be the owners of my village flower shop.
Soon, I realized that getting a Sylvanian Flower Shop was not easy. They are very rare and quite expensive so I decided to make my own shop out of a small cardboard box.
The result wasn´t great but I needed a flower shop for some of my stories. Do you remember Rhys Chocolate on Valentines Day and Monty Kennelworth on his wedding anniversary?




I´m writing this post because the Dingles´flower shop has seen a few changes in the past few months.They have changed the roof, they have added a garden section and now they offer a great variety of plants and beautiful flowers.
Here you have some pictures.






















Thanks for visiting the Dingles´Flower Shop.

Lots of love.










10 comentarios:

  1. I love the flowers ! The flowers are so detailed, did you get them online or did you make them ? They look amazing and are perfect scale :)

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hi Helly! Thank you so much! I didn´t make the flowers. The roses are made out of paper and I bought them at a craft shop but I´ve seen them also in Amazon (much cheaper, from China) and I´m sure they are also available on eBay. Most of the plastic flowers are part of artificial plants that I use for my set ups. I removed some of the flowers from the green foliage .The plastic tulips and plastic pots are sylvanian.
      The basket with purple flowers was a present but it looks easy enough to make out of fimo. I want to try to make one myself.

      Eliminar
  2. What a fantastic little shop, I love the flowers variety and colors! The Dingles look perfect in it! The bike is beautifully decorated! You have made amazing progress at your scene making! Why don't you consider creating an instagram account so more people can admire the lovely photos?

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hi Sylvanako! Thank you so much for your compliment!Some time ago, on the forum, I remember asking you about Instagram accounts and how to upload pictures to Instagram. I bought a new phone so I guess now I could upload my photos from the PC to the phone if I open an account. The only problem is that takes time and I don´t have much free time but I´ll probably do it at some stage. Thank you!

      Eliminar
    2. There is also another way if you want to post photos from your blog. If you tap on a photo in your blog it will open in better resolution. Then if you press long on the photo it opens a menu so you can save it in your phone! Then it's easy to post it on Instagram!

      Eliminar
    3. Thank you Sylvanako! Good to know!

      Eliminar
  3. I love the flower shop you have created, so detailed and beautiful.
    The baby on the bike is adorable!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hi Emma! Thank you so much for your comment!That baby sheep is really cute. Her cousin Emma Dale is also adorable!

      Eliminar
  4. WOW! I love this flower shop! It is so bright and light and perfect for the Dingles. With their great range of flowers, seeds and books, I am sure many critters will soon pop by!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hi Emily! Thank you very much! I love flowers and the Dingles deserved a nice shop. A few changes made a big difference.I´m quite happy with the result.

      Eliminar