viernes, 18 de agosto de 2017

Bluebell Cottage

Dear Readers:


When Robert and Teresa Seashore got retired
they decided to move to Sweet Berry Valley . They wanted to live near their daughter Teri Chocolate and their grandchildren.

Robert, who has been a sailor all his life, wanted to live near a waterside location.
Teresa who has just retired from her job as a librarian wanted to find a quiet and cosy cottage where she could relax with a good book and grow a flower garden.

The day they read this ad in the property for sale section of their local newspaper they knew that cottage was what they were looking for.

" Blue tiled roof cottage  with lovely garden situated on the banks of the river. Wonderful views. Worth a visit"



When they saw the cottage in person they knew straight away it was perfect for them so after they made some improvements they moved into their new home.

Today they are glad to show it to you.




Let´s have a look inside.














The bedroom and the bathroom are on the top floor.




And in this blue tiled roof cottage by the river is where Robert and Teresa live a happy and peaceful life. 




Soon, I´ll show you how Teresa and Robert Seashore  like to spend their time in their new cottage.

Thanks for visiting!

Lots of love





































8 comentarios:

  1. Wonderful house! I love seeing decorated dollhouses :) Congrats to Robert and Teresa on their new home!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you Suvenkorento!I love decorating dollhouses. Robert and Teresa say hello. They are very happy in their new home.

      Eliminar
  2. I love it ! It looks great and I love the bed quilts, they look amazing :)

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you Helly! I made the bed quilt.There´s no much choice of Sylvanian bedding so I usually make my own to add a bit of variety.

      Eliminar
  3. I love it! I am not sure why my previous comment didn't show, so I am testing!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I love everything about how you've decorated this, it's beautiful.
    Teresa and Robert will be very happy!

    ResponderEliminar