viernes, 10 de febrero de 2017

The Truffles´ cottage

Dear Readers,

The Truffles are glad to show the cottage they moved into when they went to live to Sweet Berry Valley.


They were looking at other bigger houses but they found "Orchard Cottage" perfect for them.


First floor












Ground floor







**********************

When I bought this cottage I meant to turn it into one of my first families´home. However,I ended up decorating it for one of the last families who arrived at Sweet Berry Valley(and not one of my favourites at first, as I told you in my previous post).

As I don´t have enough houses for all my families, neither enough room in my flat to store more buildings 😢, I think I´m going to re-decorate this cottage again to give a home to other families.

If I ever get to do it I´ll show you.
Next time I´ll put a little bit more effort wallpapering the top floor. I recognized I was a bit lazy and I´m not happy with the final result. It looks quite plain.

Anyway, The Truffles are happy in their new home and that´s what matters. 

Hope you enjoyed the tour around their home.
In a near future,you´ll see the Truffles and their cottage in one of my stories.

See you then.

Lots of love 💖



 

17 comentarios:

  1. Love how cosy this house looks! I could live there. :) Also, looking forward to your upcoming story!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you for your comment, Terra! The story is ready but I think I´ll post one that I wrote long time ago first.

      Eliminar
  2. Respuestas
    1. Thank you for your comment, Suvenkorento! Decorating sylvanian houses is good fun!

      Eliminar
  3. Respuestas
    1. I´m afraid your comment didn´t post, Emily.

      Eliminar
    2. Oh dear. I will have to try again. I logged into my google account but for some reason the commemt didn't show up after I clicked publish. There was just a white space. This also I can see happened on Lily's blog so it isn't just yours!

      Eliminar
  4. I adore the kitchen! The wallpaper is lovely. :-)

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Thank you very much Santie! I appreciate your comment!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Ok, lets try this again!
    >that moment when you see a toy house that looks nicer than yours<
    I really like the downstairs wallpaper, it really draws your eyes to the cute kitchen. I think the house is lovely, simple and welk finished and I really like it! It is good that you don't over decorate. The soft pink wallpaper upstairs looks very nice with the green furniture.

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Thank yo so much for you kind words, Emily! I´m glad you like it!

    ResponderEliminar
  8. This is so darling! I love the dressing table :)

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Thank you Lily!
    Your Orchard Cottage is absolutely beautiful.I love how you decorated the top floor.I´looking forward to seeing the ground floor.

    ResponderEliminar
  10. I love the kitchen- the colours are lovely, and the little curtains. The sofa is pretty and interesting- I haven't seen it before, did you make it? The Truffles are lovely, they are on my long wishlist :-)

    ResponderEliminar
  11. Thank you Maria! I´m glad you liked it. The sofa is handmade. I followed this step by step tutorial.
    http://aeternumsomnium.blogspot.com.es/2014/06/tutorial-how-to-make-sofa.html.
    It´s very easy to make and it´s a good and cheap option to have more variety of sofas.

    ResponderEliminar