sábado, 4 de febrero de 2017

The Truffle Wild Boar Family

Dear Readers,

Today I´m going to introduce you to one of the new families that came to live to Sweet Berry Valley a few months ago: The Truffle Wild Boar Family. 

To tell you the truth I didn´t like the Truffles much at first but, as it happened to me with the Moss Reindeer Family, they grew on me little by little.

It was actually the father figure the one I disliked.
Eustace looked very serious, even sad or grumpy and a bit intimidating with his big tusks. However, his wife Victoria has a lovely smile and I got to like her straight away.I only got two of the triplets. I´m missing the standing one.Sylvanian babies are always cute and so are these little wild boars(even though, they look like little piglets to me)

Now, that I own the family I love them and I even like Eustace a lot! As it says in his official bio "under that gruff exterior lies a heart of gold".


I wrote their bio, decorated their new home and I´m going to write a story about them too.
I think writing a bio for a family gives them a bit of "life". For me it seems they  become "real" to some point, if you know what I mean.
So now,here is the bio I wrote for The Truffles:
 

Eustace Barrington Truffle left his job as a bank assistant manager in the National Bank of Sylvania in the search of a peaceful and quieter lifestyle when he became a family father. A few days after he and his family settled down in Sweet Berry Valley he was offered to be the village treasurer. So far, it was the Mayor who was in charge of the financial issues but he needed some help and Eustace seemed to be the right man for this kind of job.



Victoria Truffle is a skilled midwife. She worked in the Central Hospital of Sylvania until she got pregnant. Her caring and compassionate nature and her ability to inspire trust and confidence made her very well suited for that position. However, when she got pregnant with triplets she had to leave her job as she had to go on bed rest because of some pregnancy complications mainly due to her age. 



Eustace and Victoria were trying to start a family since they got married but it seemed their dream was not going to come true but they never lost hope. The day Victoria and Eustace found out they were going to have triplets they were shocked and elated at the same time. Sadly, Victoria lost one of the three babies during her pregnancy. However, the day she gave birth and was able to hold her own twins instead of somebody else´s baby in her arms she felt the happiest woman on Earth. Even Eustace couldn´t help crying with joy when he saw his twin baby daughters staring into his eyes. 



Bringing up a family in the big city didn´t appeal to Eustace and Victoria so that´s the main reason they decided to start a new life far from the hectic and stressed city life.

Felicity and Susan are their twin daughters. They make their parents very happy but they drain their energy too as they are a real handful to look after.


Here they are in front of their new home. They are happy to live in a little cottage in the country rather than in the apartment they used to live in the big city.

They´ll show us their cottage very soon!
See you then.

Lots of love

 


6 comentarios:

  1. The truffels are cute! I really want to own some... I loved the bios, I think many Sylvanians are now moving to more quiet towns. I can't wait to see their house! I already know that it is going to look great!
    Emily

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Thank you Emily! Yes! You´re right! I expect new villagers in Sweet Berry Valley and you have just welcomed the Macavities in Dandelion Creek.
    I´ll publish the post of the cottage in a few days. Not big deal, really. I was a bit lazy with the wallpaper on the top floor but there´s always time for re-decoration in the future. So far, The Truffles seem to like their new home more than the city apartment they used to live in.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. This is so lovely. I can totally see Eustace as a money man - I think it's the jacket! Beautiful photo of the newborn twins and their parents. You really bring them to life, thankyou. :)

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hi Emily! Thanks so much for your kind comment! Sometimes I don´t find it it easy to find a suitable job for all my sylvanians but with Eustace I didn´t have any doubt. He looks like a moneyman to me. As you said, his outfit helps him to give him that look.

      Eliminar
  4. Aww, they are so adorable! I love the wildboars! The bios you've imagined fit perfectly - especially Eustace as village treasurer :)
    And the pic in the hospital - so heartwearming!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Thank you very much Kyra! I got to like the Truffles when I saw them in some of your stories. Now, I really like them because they look very different to other sylvanians, specially Eustace. I´m glad you liked their bios.

    ResponderEliminar