martes, 8 de noviembre de 2016

One year blog anniversary!

Dear Readers,

Time flies!Exactly one year ago, today,on the 8th of November I started this blog.


I honestly didn´t ever imagined that I´d ever reach over 10,000 pageviews!


I´m absolutely thrilled about it so today I want to say a big THANK YOU to all my readers, followers and visitors.



You all make my Sylvanian collection more meaninful and enjoyable to me. The fact that I can share it with all of you makes me really happy!



Thank you for reading my posts, looking at my pictures and leaving your comments.

Your kind words always make my day,cheer me up and encourage me to keep posting.

Thank you for being a fan and a friend in my hobby.

 

As you can guess,today is a special day in Sweet Berry Valley. I told my sylvanians about the one year blog anniversary.They never thought they were going to receive so many (on line) visitors.They are very surprised that so many people from all over the world are interested in their small village and simple way of life.



The Chocolates have been preparing the most delicious sweet treats to celebrate the one year anniversary."Help yourself"



Some of the ladies are having their own private celebration before joining the rest of the villagers. "Anyone for tea?"


And here come all the families ready for some fun. "Happy one year anniversary!" they all cheered.

"THANK YOU!" I hope to celebrate more blog anniversaries with you all.









12 comentarios:

  1. Congratulations to your blog anniversary and many hugs from Marigold Creek :). I love your set-up picture, it's always fascinating to see how other set up their villages, when taking Pictures :). I wish you all the best and many, many more years of fun with your Sylvanians :)

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you very much Kyraja!! One fine day, while my children were having a nap, I decided to take all the buildings and most of my families out of their boxes and I set up a little village. I´d love to do it more often but time and space are limited. I asked my husband to take a picture to immortalize that moment. I think today´s post is a right time to show it to my readers. Thank you for following me in my Sylvanian blogging adventure.

      Eliminar
  2. Congradulations on your anniversary! I love reading you your blog and cannot believe that you have been blogging for one year already! I really like your set up pictures, they look great. I hope that you will continue to have fun blogging and documenting the lives of your Sylvanians!
    Emily

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you for your comment, Emily! Time flies! I knew I started my blog around this time last year but I wasn´t sure about the exact date until I checked a few days ago. Then, I thought I had to write a short post to celebrate the first anniversary. I hope to celebrate many more. Your third blog anniversary is coming soon too!Thank you for reading my posts and for your kind comments.

      Eliminar
  3. It has been a wonderful year! I really enjoyed your stories and photos! I love to see your village set up! You look so happy playing with your critters! My best wishes for more happy years to come!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you for leaving a comment, sylvanako! Compliments for you always make my day :D
      I´d love to keep writing stories and playing with my critters for many more years. They make me happy and they also give me the oportunity to meet lovely people who share the same hobby.You are one of them!

      Eliminar
  4. Hi Cutata!
    I came over to have a look at your blog! It's so lovely, looking forward to following your SF journey!

    Thanks for sharing with us all your wonderful Sylvanian Adventures! Your village looks amazing! All of mine is in boxes at the moment but hopefully when I get my "Livre Valley: Blossom Meadows" underway it'll look half as awesome as yours!

    Regards, Nicky xx

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hi Nicky! Thank you very much for your kind comment! My village is also storaged in wardrobes.I haven´t room in my flat to display my collection. I only have on display The Chocolates´ house and a little cottage. When I take pictures for a story I have to set up everything and then put it back again in boxes. It takes a lot of time and work but I don´t mind doing it. I´d love to have a spare room to set up my village.That´s one of my dreams...

      Eliminar
  5. congrats!
    what cute pictures!
    i'm always rooting for you

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hi Ayumi! Thanks for your comment! You´re always welcome!

      Eliminar
  6. Cutata,


    I can't believe I somehow missed this post... :((

    CONGRATULATIONS and thank you for sharing such BEAUTIFUL photos of your entire village with us. It's stunning. And the Chocolates have even baked cakes for the occasion. Yum yum! :D

    Sorry again for missing this and have a great day!


    Nina

    P.S.: Jemima asked me to ask you if there is a piece of chocolate cake left.

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Hi Nina! Thank you very much for your comment! Blogging about my Sylvanians and their village has been a lovely experience.I really aprreciate your kind words when you leave comments on my blog.
    Tell Jemima there´s always chocolate cake at the Chocolates´home and they´re delighted to invite her to have some with them.I´m sure she´ll get on very well with Creme. She has a sweet tooth too.

    ResponderEliminar