sábado, 12 de noviembre de 2016

A special little package

Dear Readers,

Just a few days ago, on my first blog anniversay, this little box arrived in the post. A perfect day to receive a package from Sylvanian Families, don´t you think so?

Can you guess what´s inside?


If I tell you that I´ve recently joined the Sylvanian Family Premium Fan Club you won´t have any doubts about who is inside this little package.


Yes! It´s Freya Chocolate! This is my fifth Freya! but this one is very special!
The inside of the collector´s gift box looks like a small boutique.


Freya is wearing a lovely party dress.
In this close up photo you can read why she is wearing such a special outfit.


A close up of Freya. She looks gorgeous in her new dress.What do you think?


I also received a welcome letter from Freya


The welcome letter also gives details about all the gifts you get for joining the club.(Sorry for the bad picture. I took it with my phone and the lighting wasn´t very good either) 



I know this is a collector´s item so part of me was determined no to unbox Freya but the other part was looking forward to remove the little rubber bands from her arms and set her free from the gift box and that´s what I eventually did, but only for a little while.

Here she is wearing her cute pink handbag.


For the past few months I had been considering the idea of becoming a member of the Sylvanian Premium Fan Club, specially after reading some collector reviews.
But what it helped me to make up my mind was this information. 




This special offer finishes on the 15th of November.I paid 15 pounds but I think it´s worthwile considering all the extra gifts I´ll receive.
I can´t wait to get the November magazine and the rest of the goodies!
I´ll keep you posted!

Are you also a member of the Sylvanian Premium Fan Club?

Lots of love

4 comentarios:

  1. Five Freyas! That is a lot of Freyas! I am not a member of the fanclub myself but I am not sure that I want to. Since Epoch started creating the magazines I have not liked them since (I got two in a bundle I got second hand but in great condition) the stories have already been published on the uk website and the crafts were things like how to make a beaded bracelet etc. I do really want the calendar and the tote bag though but twenty pounds are just not worth it for me.
    Emily

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Emily! Thank you for your comment.One of the reasons that stopped me from joining the fanclub earlier was what you said about Epoch creating the magazines. I read some comments and reviews that said they are not as good as the previous ones.I´ve never seen any of the magazines so I cannot compare.I was looking forward to having a Sylvanian calendar (You know how much I loved your monthly post showing a calendar picture).The tote bag and keyring are also nice so I thought it was a good time for joining, at least for this year. I´ll see if I renew my suscription next year.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Aaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!

    This Freya doll is absolutely A-DO-RA-BLE! I want, I want!! :D
    You are so lucky to have her. I might think about joining that club....

    I believe I would have taken her out of her packaging, too. I understand that it's nice to keep certain items inside their boxes from a collector's point of view, but Sylvanians need to be loved and played with, wouldn't you agree? :)

    Best wishes,
    Nina

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hi Nina! Thank you for leaving a comment.I agree with you. Sylvanians are to be loved and played with. Freya was much happier when I let her free!

      Eliminar