martes, 5 de julio de 2016

Families update: Baby Boom

Dear Readers,

The title of my post is due to the fact that a few days ago I made an on-line order of five babies so now some of the families of Sweet Berry Valley have new members. I´ll just pretend they were already part of the families as it wouldn´t be easy to make up five differnt stories to introduce the new arrivals.


These are the five new babies

  

I wrote a  bio for the babies and I updated the family pictures.

Walnut Squirrel Family


Ambroise loves to watch his parents at work. He´s more than happy with a brush in his hand. At home he likes to imitate his parents and loves to brush his family members´tails. Once, he even got a pair of scissors to have his sister´s hair cut but they all got so mad at him that he never did it again.

 Fenton Labrador Family


Poppy is very attached to her mother so she is delighted that her mum is the nursery teacher.This way she can be with her all day. However, sometimes she feels a bit jealous when her mother has to take care of the rest of the babies and doesn´t pay her much attention.

 Buttercup Friesian Cow Family



Cheddar was named after her mother´s favourite type of cheese.
He is very affectionate and loves to be hugged and kissed. He loves when her mother tickles and kisses him while she says "I´m going to eat this little piece of cheddar". That makes him gigling nonstop.

 Periwinkle Rabbit Family

 
Henry is very lively.He loves to explore and make friends. At the weekends he enjoys walking around his parents café greeting customers.They all think he is adorable and some of them offer him sweets that he always accepts with a wide smile and a cheerful "thank you".

 
 Osborne Bear Family


Jason is a cheerful baby with a contagious laugh. His favourite place is the toy department at his parent´s "Country Market".He loves rocking on the woodden horsie for hours. 

**************************************************************************************

As you can see the population of my village is growing fast.After one year collecting, I have 20 families and three single figures! Actually, I have more families that I haven´t introduced to you yet. I still have to sort out their bios but I´m working on them so you´ll be able to meet some of them soon.

Thank you for reading!

Lots of love  

5 comentarios:

  1. Aww, so many cute babies!!! Congratulations :). Their bios are lovely, I especially love Cheddar's :).
    Oh I know what you mean, my collection is growing too fast, because I don't have enough space for houses for all families. I somehow have a bad conscience because of that^^

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Kyra! Thank you very much for your comment! I know the feeling.I don´t think I´ll ever have a house for each family unless one fine day I win the lottery :) Then , I´ll have the money to buy bigger house for my family and lots of houses for my Sylvanian Families!! I would love to use one room to set up my village. That would be great!!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. WOW! You have alot of residents! I love all of the family pictures, I need to update my blog as well...
    Emily

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi Emily! Thank you very much for your comment! I know! my village is growing faster than I have ever imagined. When I first came across Sylvanian Families I just meant to buy five or six families, a house, some furniture and a couple of shops. I never thought I was going to become a collector but they´re hard to resist. Once you start it´s hard to stop. Anyway,they make my life happier so they are worth it. I just wished they were cheaper.

    ResponderEliminar