sábado, 28 de mayo de 2016

International Play Day

Dear Readers,

Did you know that the 28th of May is "International Play Day" ? I didn´t but I just found out a few minutes ago when I had a look at the Spanish Sylvanian Families page on Facebook. They posted one of the photos I sent when I entered the last photo competition they held (when I won the seaside ice-cream shop)

I feel very proud and honored that Sylvanian Families chose one of my pictures to illustrate this day.



  These are my daughter´s hands.


 Let´s play, then!

 Lots of love


6 comentarios:

  1. Your photograph shows another lovely, peaceful day in Sylvania. :) Congratulations!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you Nina! It was a nice surprise to see my photo published!

      Eliminar
  2. Aww, that's wonderful! Congratulations! :)

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you Kyraja! Sylvanians always cheer me up and seeing one of my photos in an official Sylvanian page made my day!

      Eliminar
  3. Lovely picture, It looks fit for a magazine!
    Emily

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you Emily! I´m glad you liked my photo.Sylvanians and all their accessorizes are so cute that they always look lovely in pictures.

      Eliminar