sábado, 30 de marzo de 2024

HAPPY EASTER!

 Dear Readers,

Hope you are all doing well!

Today´s post is a very short one.

I just wanted to share with you an on-line postcard to wish you Happy Easter.



The Snow Warren sisters, are enjoying the Easter egg hunt in their back garden. 

Around this time last year, I bought the "Hoppin´Easter Set" but I didn´t have the chance to  take any Easter related pictures at that time.


A few months ago I bought the "Baby´s Toy Box set" and I got a second Snow- Warren baby rabbit. I was glad to see this baby stands up.

The official name for the Snow-Warren baby is Sophie so I gave this name to the standing one and I named the other one Sarah.
They are really cute, aren´t they?

That´s all for today!

Hope you have and eggs-cellent Easter Day!🐣🐰🍫🐇🐤🌺

See you soon!



6 comentarios:

  1. What a lovely postcard! It's nice to see Snow bunny babies being featured.

    Thanks for sharing this. I hope you had an enjoyable Easter!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Jackson!
    Thanks a lot! I´m glad you like my Easter postcard.
    The Snow-Warrens are lovely. The only problem is that they are so white that they get dirty very quickly.
    Have a great day!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I hope you had a very happy Easter too, Cutata!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi Cutata! Your babies certainly are very cute! It was a lovely scene you created with a very 'Springy' feeling! I like the swing seat in the corner.
    I'm interested to see that you got the Babies Toy Box Set. I came very close to buying that myself a couple of months ago but grudgingly decided I already had lots of baby sets and didn't need it. It's still on my wishlist though, haha!
    Hope you had a lovely Easter!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hi Kelsie!
    Thanks for your kind words!

    The swing is very cute, and it really fits the scale of Sylvanians. Actually, it is one of those details that are given at weddings. On top of the swing there was a bride and groom made out of resin.

    The main reason I bought the Babies Toys Box Set is because I wanted a Snow Warren baby that would stand upright. I also liked that the accessories had a kind of vintage feel and were in neutral colours.

    Have a lovely day!

    ResponderEliminar