lunes, 17 de septiembre de 2018

SF Tea and Treats Set and Light up Street Lamp

Dear Readers:

Today I´m going to show you my first two SF Town Series sets:




Even though these sets belong to the  new Town Series and are meant to be part of a town setup I found a place for them in my village.

The tea and treats set is also perfect for a woodland garden tea.



Imagine a beautiful afternoon enjoying tea, chocolates and macaroons with a friend in the back garden.



Lucy Fenton has a lovely garden and today she is having tea with her new friend Veronica Cakebread.







I´d like to dedicate these pictures to my mother for buying this little cute set for me.

Thank you mum!💗





I also found a place for the street lamp.
I think it looks nice next to the garden bench.
The street lamp has two bottons to choose between a regular or flickering light.


The Perinwkle grandparents are waiting to make a phone call but I´m afraid they´ll have to wait for a good while. Daisy  Buttercup has always so much to talk about…

It´s getting dark ,streets lamps are already turned on and Daisy keeps talking on the phone.


"Mabel, Mack, I think you´d  be better off going home. It´s getting dark." I suggested.

"No problem! We won´t get lost.We have new street lamps in the village so it´s not so dark  anymore" They said.



I don´t know if I´ll be able to add any Town Series buildings to my collection due to my lack of space at home but I´ll get some other small sets and figures.They´re all lovely!
Actually, I had already bought another one,
The "Chocolate lounge" set but I haven´t taken any pictures of this one yet.


The pictures you have seen on today´s post were taken the day before my hand surgery. I didn´t know when I was going to be able to use my camara again so I spent half a day setting up the Fenton´s garden to take these pictures.I even made a little pond.The Fenton´s house is not finished yet but soon I´ll show you the Buckley´s home that I decorated a year ago. 


Thanks for reading, my friends!

A big hug!







22 comentarios:

  1. Beautiful! I love these sets. You are right, they compliment the village perfectly!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. *sigh*
    This is a garden, that fulfill all my dreams! <3 <3 <3
    Dear me, it´s breathtaking!!! I can´t stop looking at it!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. I´m glad you like it, Daniela! I love it too! I live in a flat so there´s no way I can have a garden so I enjoy "gardening" for my sylvanians.

      Eliminar
  3. So beautiful pictures Cutata! What an idyllic place to have tea! And I really like the new street lamps too, I have bought three pieces!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thanks Sylvanako! It is a lovely and relaxing play to have tea. The Fentons are lucky to have that garden. Looking forward to seeing the street lamps in your pictures.

      Eliminar
    2. Place not play, I meant to write.

      Eliminar
  4. I LOVE your set-ups SO MUCH!!! Absolutely beautiful!!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you Sophie! It makes me happy to hear you like it!

      Eliminar
  5. Snap!! I have the street lamp and chocolate lounge too!! When i first brought the lamp, i was a bit disappointed at the slightly dim glow, but now i quite like it only being suttle- it wouldnt looks cosy enough if it was too bright. The choclate lounge has lots of intricate swirls on the counter, and the macarons are just the cutest!! Hoping to add the tea and treats set to my collection soon! Also, can you ask lucy and veronica if i can join them? I love eating little picnics in pretty gardens, and i would so join the ladies with their afternoon tea!!
    Big hugs!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

      Eliminar
    2. Hi Isla! I thought exactly the same as you when I switched on the street lamp. The light is too dim and it doesn´t look bright enough in the pictures. I wish I knew how to use Photoshop to make it look a bit brighter but the lamp itself is lovely.
      You should add the tea and treats set to your collection. As you can see, it´s really cute. Lucy Fenton says you´re welcome to have tea in her garden. She loves having tea parties with her friends.

      Eliminar
    3. ;) ahhhh I’m so glad i get to dip into the celebrations! Nice break from school... ahhhhh....

      Eliminar
  6. This is adorable! A bench beside the telephone box is sooo useful - I often would have wished for one in times of IRL telephone boxes -lol- The teaparty-set is simply cute. A technical question to this regard...How did you manage to make Lucy hold her little teacup on the photo (she's having flat paws, if I see it correctly)?

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hi Miss Holiday! It´s great to see you here! I agree with you, a bench next to the phone box is a must, specially if Daisy Buttercup is there;)
      As for your question, I used double sided tape to hold the teacup. I usually use double sided tape instead of sticky tack but you have to be quick to shoot.Items tend to fall down easily.

      Eliminar
  7. Your scenes are always so lovely and bright and green, where did you get all of that lovely greenery you used in your photos? The mini tea party does look like it was a great way to spend an afternoon and the street lamps look really good in your village too. Hugs, Emily

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hi Emily! I buy all the greenery in the gardening supplies section of some stores. I think I used all the greenery stuff I have for this garden! It took me a good while to set it up. Unfortunately, I had to put everything away after the photo session.

      Eliminar
  8. What a lovely garden, Cutata!


    It's truly magical and your handmade pond is gorgeous. :)

    I hope your hand is healing well. Have fun with your new Town Series items.


    Hugs and kisses from Riverside,

    Nina

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hi Nina! I´m happy to read you like my garden, well The Fenton´s garden. Their house is still unfinished but I don´t know when I´ll find the time, the energy and the motivation to finish it.
      My hand is fine but two of my fingers are still numb and they should be OK by now. I´m afraid I´ll have to visit the doctor again.

      Eliminar
    2. Hope your fingers go back to normal again soon.

      Jemima sends you a soft and soothing kiss for each finger. (She says that's what the nurse once did for her when she had to go to the doctor after falling off a tree.)

      Eliminar
  9. Oh my goodness- the garden is gorgeous. Your scenes look fantastic

    ResponderEliminar