jueves, 1 de marzo de 2018

Welcome March

Dear Readers,

March is here! The SF Town Series are already for sale and Easter is coming soon.
The Grand Department Store has a large selection of Easter eggs and you can even find some hidden eggs in the garden.Have you spotted them?


At first,I wasn´t very fond of the city lifestyle theme for Sylvanians. In my opinion, the woodland theme suits them better but I have to admit the New Town Series has been growing on me for the past few months and I´d love to add some of the new sets and families to my collection.
I like the idea of Sylvanians living in small villages but also it is a nice idea to give them the opportunity to spend some time in Town to attend a concert or show, go shopping for the latest trends or have a nice meal at a fancy restaurant.
How do you feel about the Town Series?

Hope you have a wonderful month of March!

Big hugs!

2 comentarios:

  1. What a lovely calendar picture! I have counted 17 eggs... The same here about the new town series items, I did't like them at first but they are growing one me, don't think that I will add the buildings to my village but maybe some of the smaller sets?
    I hope you have had a wonderful February Cutata and wish an even better March!
    Hugs, Emily

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Thank you for your comment, Emily! Some of the sets are really nice and I will get them little by little. I´m not sure about the buildings. I would like to get them too, at least some of them but lack of space is becoming a big issue in my flat.
    Have a wonderful March you too!
    Hugs

    ResponderEliminar