martes, 13 de diciembre de 2016

Premium Fan Club Package

Dear Readers,

A few weeks ago I told you about the cute Freya figure I got for joining the Sylvanian Families Premium Fan Club. 

Today,a lovely surprise came on the post.
I have received the rest of the goodies!
A tote bag, a 2017 calendar, a keyring,a membership certifcate,
a 2016 SF catalogue and the winter magazine. 

I was so excited that I took some quick pictures as soon as I got home back from work.(The light wasn´t very good so sorry for the quality of the pictures)

This is the tote bag.I expect it to be smaller but it has a good size.
It looks a bit wrinkled as I just took it from the plastic blag. 

   

This is the calendar. I LOVE it!!💓. The pictures are awesome and the quality of the paper is very good too.


This is how it looks at the back.It´s hard to appreciate from this photo the lovely pictures but at least you can get an idea.


It also includes a page for December 2016 and some pink sticker to label the holidays.



This is the keyring.


And these are the membership certificate, the catalogue and the magazine.


On the certificate you can read the fan club code. These little creatures encourage good values, don´t you think so?

 

I just took a quick look at the magazine. It includes a Christmas story with very nice pictures. As I didn´t have time to take any Christmas pictures myself I took some  at the ones in the magazine. 





I think it´s a great package.I´m glad I joined the Premium Fan Club.I was delighted when I received the little package with Freya in her party dress and now I´m over the moon with all these extra gifts

I can´t wait to sit down and relax to read the magazine and look at the details of the amazing pictures of the calendar.

This year, I´m afraid I won´t have time to write a Christmas story but at least I´d like to post some photos. I hope I can take some at the weekend.

Lots of love💖 











6 comentarios:

  1. Thanks for the post! The tote bag looks bigger than I expected it to be. This is a really fun package!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you Terra! You know you helped me to make up my mind to join the premium fan club. The bag is really nice. Hope you get yours soon.

      Eliminar
  2. That looks like a really cute and fun package with lots of little exciting items. i love the tote bag, even though it is a bit wrinkeled =)
    Emily

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you Emily! You know how much I loved your 2016 calendar and your posts the 1st of every month with the picture illustrating each month.I´m delighted to have my own Sylvanian calendar for 2017.

      Eliminar
  3. Cutata,

    I bet you could use the tote bag for your grocery shopping! :D

    The calendar looks very beautiful. Of all the pictures, I am most impressed with the Halloween photo and the one with the starry night view from the lighthouse.

    Such lovely "fan club code values"! :) At least it all makes sense to me. :)

    I'll be looking forward to your christmas photos. ♥

    Take care!!
    Nina

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Thank you Nina!I still don´t know what to do about the bag. Should I use it or keep it as a collector´s item? I think I´ll use it to carry my shopping or stuff to school! I´m sure some of my first grade students (mainly girls) will make nice comments about it.
    I love the calendar! I think it´s my favourite gift.
    The value codes make sense to me too, even the one about attend school every day and be punctual, being a teacher I have no other option!

    ResponderEliminar