domingo, 1 de julio de 2018

Welcome July

Dear  Readers:

July brings hot summer days and holidays for some of us!
It is a good month to get out and enjoy nature. This lovely summer scene of the Sylvanian Families calendar suits this month perfectly. 
A fun day at the beach and a barbacue in the picnic area is a perfect plan to spend time with family and friends, don´t you think so?




Hope you have a wonderful July and for those who are on summer holidays, enjoy and relax your vacation!

A big hug!


Illustration by Susan Wheeler

8 comentarios:

  1. Have a good July Cutata! It is my birthday this month but unfortunately in NZ it is winter at the moment and my birthday is not during the holidays. Oh well, it is summer in Sylvania!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hi Emily!I hope you have a fantastic July and a wonderful birthday!

      Eliminar
  2. I hope you have a fantastic July, Cutata! I’m looking forward to your new blog posts!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hi Fallyn! I hope you have a good July too! I´m glad you like my blog posts! Thanks very much!

      Eliminar
  3. What a great picture, although I think your "too hot" challenge photos were even more bright and festive! Wishing you a happy and fruitful July. Fox x

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much , Fox! Have a happy July you too!

      Eliminar
  4. Hi! The sylvanians look like their having a grand time eating barbaque goodies- isnt the expression on cremes face just the cutest?? Isla xox

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hi Isla!I agree with you, Créme looks really cute. She is delighted to have found a seashell.I imagine she is saying "Look what I found, grandma!".I also love the expression on Ambroise, the baby squirrel´s face. Hope Coco can reach the hat for him. Have a wonderful July!

      Eliminar