lunes, 22 de marzo de 2021

Hello spring!

 Dear Readers!

Long time no post! 

Life is busy and quite demanding these days but I´m glad I´ve found some time to drop by and say hello.

I can´t believe it´s already spring!(well, at least in this part of the globe.I guess it must be autumn in the southern hemisphere)

Spring has never been my favourite season but I´m changing my mind about it. 


A few weeks ago, on one of my walks around my neighbourhood I was delighted to see how the trees were blossoming and it wasn´t even spring yet!. I love autumn because of the changing colours of leaves but flowering trees are also a stunning and a gratifying sight after the cold winter.


Isn´t it lovely to see the trees getting dressed for the warmer months?






I coldn´t help taking a picture of these daffodils which were a clear sign that spring was in the air.



I´m not going to post more botanical pictures,( even though I got carried away and took some more). I know this blog is about Sylvanias but I relate nature to them so,to some extent, it makes sense to pay attention to the beauty of nature and the changes that every season brings.

I haven´t had time to show you what has been going on in Sweet Berry Valley for the past few months but it seems the cold winter days are over and spring is starting to settle in.




This morning, the weather was sunny and warm so Peace felt like going for a walk. She was delighted to see wildflowers showing their faces again after winter. She was glad she had taken a basket with her so that she could pick up some flowers and take them home.


When she passed by the river she thought about having a picnic one of these days. She knew Peter would love the idea. Today, Peter preferred to stay at home. He´s working on a new song and felt particularly inspired this morning. 




When Peace arrived home, the first thing she did was to arrange the flowers in a vase. What a nice little bouquet!



I think this is a nice picture to send you warm and colourful wishes for the new season. Peter and Peace wish you "HAPPY SPRING!
The decor and colours of their living room make me feel warm spring vibes. Hope you like it too !





The good thing about spring is that the Easter break is approching .I can´t wait to have some days off to unwind, relax and hopefully to do something sylvanian-related.

Talking about spring and Easter, I have to show you a wonderful package I received a few days ago. It was a surprise gift from Nina
What a kind gesture to wish me Happy Easter! She brightened up my day!

She put so much care and attention to detail preparing everything!
I´ll show some pictures so that you can understand my excitement.






The napkins are so nice! Tulips are my favourite flowers!



Look how nice and neat all the packages look! Everything looks very spring-like.
 

Before opening the gifts. The little parcels look lovely, don´t you think so?




Look how many cute things I got!

A beautiful Easter card , a cute little notebook, three egg-shaped candels in pastel colours, two Easter eggs for decoration, tiny wooden birds,a floral ribbon, a lovely bag and the most delicious sweets and chocolate. My kids were as happy as I was!





Everything is lovely, isn´t it? 

Nina, thanks a million for your generosity, your kindness and friendship! 



That´s all for today, my friends.

I have some stories to post that I wrote ages ago and when I say ages I really mean it. 

I hope to find the time and peace of mind to be back posting regularly.

Take care!
Hugs!






10 comentarios:

  1. Dearest Cutata,


    THANK YOU for sharing such gorgeous photos of blossoming trees with us. :)
    Spring has not yet started where I am living. The stunning photos of the white and pink flowering trees and the light yellow daffodils are highly appreciated and are having a good effect on my mood!

    What a dear Peace is to take us along with her on her walk. I enjoyed the photos of her in the green grass with her cute little basket and picking wildflowers. Especially the photo of her next to the river! Such a beautiful river.

    Peter and Peace's living room is cozy and colourful, just as I had remembered it. I wonder whether Peter has finished his song yet. What kind of music does he make?

    I'm so happy you enjoyed my Easter surprise package! :) I did not know that tulips were your favourite flowers! What an awesome coincidence, as I almost used another motif for you, but then I thought this one matched the pastel greeting card better. :)

    I would love to see you on your blog again soon, but most of all I hope that you will be able to relax and have a good time with your family, as life outside of blogland is priority! :)

    Give my regards to your children and let me know what sweets they liked best. Is it still the yoghurt gummies? ;)


    Hugs from Riverside,
    Nina

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hi Nina,
      Thanks for lovely comment!
      It makes me happy to read the pictures of the flowering trees cheered you up.
      Hope the weather starts gettinf warmer in your place so that you can see blooming trees and spring flowers where you live soon.

      The weather is nice and warm here at the moment. 19-20ºC.
      I enjoy going for walks with my family at the weekend.
      Last Sunday Peace came along with us on our walk to the river.
      When she got home Peter delighted her with his new song .He usually plays ballads and chill out music. Sometimes he also plays traditional Sylvanian music at the local pub.

      My kids say thank for the sweets too. They loved them all. We never had the yoghurt gummies before and they are so tasty and soft!
      The chocolate sweets are already gone . As for the chocolate sheep are in a hidden place but my son is very good at finding things especially if they are made of chocolate,haha!

      Thanks a million for your Easter surprise. It was a very much appreciated act of kindness.

      Have a wonderful day!
      Hugs!

      Eliminar
  2. Hello Cutata!

    What glorious blossoms! Spring has certainly arrived. I have been indoors so long (and I'm not one for lingering looks through windows) that I was surprised yesterday to see the forsythia trees in my garden were well in bloom with their vibrant yellow flowers,with one branch (that I missed pruning last year) snaking up into the branches of my prunus tree, itself displaying pink flowers.

    I must follow Peace's lead and spend some time outside. I'm a bit of a fair weather gardener, so must take advantage of days where the wind isn't wild and the sun is warmly shining. And speaking of Peace (which I should be), doesn't she look happy to be out gathering flowers? Those real world surroundings suit her well.

    It's also lovely seeing her alongside Peter in their comfortable room. I expect Peter on his guitar will be providing the appropriate mood music!

    Your spring package from Nina is certainly a splendid way to celebrate the season!

    Have a great week!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hi Jackson!
      It´s great you have flowering trees in your garden. I imagine keeping a garden must take time and effort but I wish I could have one

      I agree with you. Real nature really suit Sylvanians and I really like these kind of pictures. You do a good job with photoshop setting sylvanians in natural surroundings.

      Hope you can enjoy spending some time outside once the weather starts getting warmer.

      Have a wonderful day!
      Hugs!

      Eliminar
  3. Hi Cutata!

    What a wonderful post to welcome Spring! I loved the pictures you posted of trees and flowers. Love the almond trees in bloom, they remind me of the Japanese Sakura (cherry blossom) trees!

    Lovely pictures of Peter and Peace, as always! They look as happy as ever together. :)

    Nina's package was so gorgeous, everything was so beautifully and carefully wrapped! So many delicious treats, too!

    Easter Holidays are almost here! I hope you can enjoy your well-deserved vacation, looking forward to more stories!! :)

    Have a great day!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hi Ayrell,
      Thank you for your kind words!
      Blooming almond trees they also reminded me of the Japanese Sakura trees. A few years ago I went to "El Valle del Jerte" in Extremadura to see the cherry blossom tress and it was a real pleasure for the eyes.There was even a group of Japanese people there.

      You knew I was counting the days to have some days off. At last the Easter break is here! Hope to unwind and relax. I really need some peace of mind.

      Have a wonderful day!
      Hugs!

      Eliminar
  4. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hi Willow,
      Thanks for your comment!
      Peace is happy to know you like her pictures.
      I also love pictures of Sylvanians outdoors, specially the ones taken in real nature.

      Have a wonderful day!
      Hugs!

      Eliminar
  5. So beautiful spring photos, they really have put me in a lovely mood! Peace is so adorable in these pictures, spring is definitely her season with all the wonderful flowers and colours that matches their colourful home! I wish you relax and enjoy yourself my friend!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Hi Sylvanako,
    Thank you for your kind words! After the cold winter months Peace is enjoying spending time outdoors just like most of us. Going for walks and having picnics are lovely ways to enjoy springtime.

    Hope you enjoy the spring season too!

    Have a lovely day!
    Hugs!



    Have a wonderful day!
    Hugs!

    ResponderEliminar