viernes, 1 de abril de 2016

I´m so happy...!

Dear Readers,
 
Today I want to share with you how happy I am!


The reason? I won a Sylvanian photo competiton.

Sylvanian Families Facebook Spain launched a photo competiton about a month ago. To enter you had to send a photo playing with your sylvanians and tell why you consider yourself the biggest Sylvanian fan.

There were three prizes:

The first prize was the brick oven bakery, the second prize was the seaside ice-cream shop and the third one were the  baby twins hedgehogs.
 

I was the lucky winner of the second prize!


To be honest with you, the first prize is lovely, I specially like all the little pieces that come with it but as I already have the water mill bakery that I love so much, I´m delighted with the ice-cream shop.

The winning photo was one that I already showed you in my previous post "Sylvanians in my flat".This is the picture I´m talking about:



You can imagine my excitement when I saw my photo! I couldn´t believe it! When I told my daughter the following morning she starting jumping with joy on her bed.

I´m looking forward to receiving the ice-cream shop and showing it to you!

I just wanted to share this little happy moment in my life with you! 

Lots of love



11 comentarios:

  1. You are so lucky to have won second prize, that was really a lovely photo you took.
    Emily

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you very much Emily! It´s great to win a prize, isn´t it? You did too! Congrats on that lovely calendar!

      Eliminar
  2. Congrats! It was a lovely photo, you definitely deserve your prize :D

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you very much Aranera! I´m sooo happy! I´m glad you like my photo.

      Eliminar
  3. Cutata! Such wonderful news and a well deserved prize!! :))
    Congratulations!! :))

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank very much Nina!I´m glad to be able to share my good news with people like you!

      Eliminar
  4. Congratulations!!! That's a fantastic gift and you definitely deserve it! Your photonwas fantastic :)

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you very much Kyra! I think it´s a nice addition to my collection. I already have the soft serve ice cream shop so I didn´t mean to buy this set but now I´m looking forward to receiving it. There will be plenty of ice cream for all my families!

      Eliminar
  5. Congratulations, Cutata!!! You totally deserve it! The photo is sooo cute!! I really like it! :)

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you very much Mons! Inés was my helper! She was over the moon when I told her about the prize.

      Eliminar
  6. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar